More than 100 years ago the concept of “The Wisconsin Idea” came into being, a phrase coined to express our collective values and UW-Madison’s unique commitment to collaborate with the people of Wisconsin, sharing knowledge and resources in order to improve lives everywhere.
To celebrate this important milestone, the UW-Madison has designated 2011-2012 “The Year of The Wisconsin Idea.” In keeping with the spirit of this treasured concept, we invite everyone to engage in a dialog of what the Wisconsin Idea is today, what it means to you, and what it might be in the future. We hope you will take a moment to share your “Wisconsin Idea” story and your personal connection to UW-Madison!
- Tag your Wisconsin Idea‑related events on the UW-Madison calendar www.today.wisc.edu using the tag Wisconsin Idea
- Submit your work to the Wisconsin Idea In Action database http://searchwisconsinidea.wisc.edu/project/submit
- Follow @WisIdea on Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/search/WisIdea
- Tweet your own story with #wisidea
- Post your favorite Wisconsin Idea story, and encourage your partners and students to do the same <http://wisconsinidea.wisc.edu/share-your-story/>
- Mark your related events with the logo <https://mywebspace.wisc.edu/hezoerb/Year%20of%20Wisconsin%20Idea/Year%20Of%20Wi%20Idea%20Logos>
Look for “The Wisconsin Idea Storybooth” at the CPO Network’s Wisconsin Idea Symposium on Nov 11This entry was posted in Highlights by . Bookmark the permalink.