The 2010 Partners in Giving campaign has come to a close and we would like to thank everyone who participated and helped to make it a success. The following units received this year’s prizes:
- Dairy Research Center – Autographed basketball from Coach Ryan – Highest percent participation above 28 percent (eligibility: 10 or more employees)
- Center for Biology Education – Set of 4 men’s hockey tickets – Largest percent increase over 2009 (eligibility: minimum 5% 2009 participation rate)
- GLBRC – Set of 4 women’s hockey tickets – Largest number of contributors over 2009
- Environmental Resources Center – $50 gift card – Highest participation rate
- Biochemistry – $50 gift card – Highest donation amount
- All contributing departments – Gift certificate for Babcock ice cream
Together, we raised over $68,000 for the campaign!