National Institute of Food and Agriculture’s Multicultural Scholars Program is a competitive undergraduate scholarship grant program designed to increase the multicultural diversity of the food and agricultural scientific and professional workforce, and advance the educational achievement of all Americans.
This program solicits applications to train students in the Emphasis Areas of
- Veterinary Medicine (First Professional Degree in Veterinary Medicine);
- Agricultural Sciences and Engineering for Bioenergy;
- Natural Resources Sciences Training;
- Human Sciences Training;
- Food Science and Human Nutrition Training; an
- Agrosecurity Science Training.
For more information, go to ww07.grants.gov/search/search.do?&mode=VIEW&oppId=53968This entry was posted in Teaching & Advising by . Bookmark the permalink.