When a proposal that will be submitted via Cayuse includes key personnel who are part of the UW-Madison campus, it is imperative not to create profiles for these key people. The correct procedure for including key people who are on the UW-Madison campus is:
Contact the key person or an administrator with access to the key person’s profile. He or she should:
- Log into Cayuse. Under the “People” tab, find the key person’s name and click on it to bring up his or her profile.
- In the profile, click on “Permissions” in the upper right corner.
- Click the button to “Add user/group”
- Find the name of the application PI or administrator preparing the application in the list that opens and select that name.
- The default permissions that appear should be sufficient for completion of the proposal.
If there are any questions, please don’t hesitate to call or email your preaward contact in the CALS Research Division.This entry was posted in Research and tagged Research by . Bookmark the permalink.