The Wisconsin Bioenergy Initiative invites you to the 2nd Annual Wisconsin Bioenergy Summit, October 28-29 at the Pyle Center in Madison. This year’s Summit will focus on growing Wisconsin’s future in a bio-based economy, and will feature multidisciplinary university experts, industry leaders, and state policymakers. The keynote speaker for the event will be Lee Edwards, chief executive officer of Virent Energy Systems, Inc.
Topics on the agenda include:
- Biomass Supply & Demand
- Conversion Projects: Biopower
- Bioenergy Economics & Incentives
- Conversion Projects: Biofuels
- Bioenergy Education & Retraining
- Conversion Projects: Biorefineries