The Statewide Employees Combined Campaign (SECC) annual workplace campaign BEGINS TODAY! You can make a pledge anytime between now and November 27, 2009
The campaign will be online again this year. Making it easier for you to give and make a difference in your COMMUNITY and the WORLD.
To make your pledge, go to www.seccstatewide.wi.gov
The SECC Statewide is Wisconsin’s largest voluntary fundraising campaign. Thanks to your help, the campaign raised over $108,000 for more than 350 participating charities in 2008.
The CHOICE is yours…
As the only annual, cooperative, on-the-job campaign authorized to run at your workplace, SECC offers you many choices.
- How you want to give – choose payroll contribution, cash or check.
- Where your dollars go – when you designate your gift to specific charities, only the charities you choose will receive money from you. Pick from more than 350 state, national and international charities.
To make your pledge:
- Go to www.seccstatewide.wi.gov
- Click on the link for University employees
- All University employees are pre-populated. To login click on “Login Now” in the upper right hand corner OR click on ‘No’ under “Is this your first time logging into this system?”
- Log in using the following information:
- Username: Your first and last name as it is displayed on your earning statement (use all caps with no spaces between words). Example: JOHNDOE
- Password: Last 4 digits of your social security number.
- Find out more information about the charities and decide who you would like to give to.
- Follow the instructions on the website to complete your pledge.
For additional information or if you have any questions, please ask your coordinator or call 608.256.1066 extension 12.
Your GIFT makes a difference! PLEASE GIVE!