Presented by the University of Wisconsin Center for Cooperatives, the 12th annual Farmer Cooperatives Conference will explore “Thriving in Uncertain Times”. The conference will be held in St. Paul, MN on November 9-10, 2009.
A uniquely knowledgeable group of speakers from both industry and government will address current issues that present both challenges and opportunities for agricultural cooperatives, including:
- The worldwide economic outlook
- Risk management and capital markets
- Consumer markets, food, and the economy
- Energy policy and the latest developments in biomass fuels
- The challenge of change in finance and equity programs
For the complete program, conference brochure, and online registration, go to:
Registrations made by October 9th receive a discount of up to 20%.
Questions about the conference can be directed to Anne Reynolds, University of Wisconsin Center for Cooperatives, (608) 263-4775, email@example.com.