The national conference for the scholarly exchange of ideas on sustainable agriculture, and natural resource management and conservation will be hosted by the College of Agriculture and Related Sciences at Delaware State University (see http://cars.desu.edu/symposium for details).
Papers and other scholarly work submitted for the conference will be published in a special issue of the Journal of Environmental Monitoring and Restoration.
- Date: October 15-18, 2009
- Place: Delaware State University
- Abstract: Abstracts should include the title of the article and names of the author(s), and must be no more than 250 words. All abstracts must be received by August 30, 2009.
- Manuscripts: Manuscripts are due November 30, 2009. For instruction on manuscripts, see www.jemrest.org and click on instructions for authors.
- Registration: Registration fee is $300. Registration fee includes copy of the proceeding, banquette and refreshments. You can register online or download the registration form in Adobe PDF or MS Word.
- Contact: Dr. Ambrose O. Anorno (302) 857-6400, email@example.com