CALS is committed to a robust, stable, secure resource base for applied research and outreach in agriculture and natural resources for the 21st century. In this period of diminishing state support for the university, there is an opportunity and a need to create a system that protects our ARS capacity, especially our human resources and physical infrastructure, and allows us to continue to serve the future of Wisconsin.
We hope you will take a few minutes to participate in an online survey to answer the following questions:
- In your mind, what does restructuring ARS mean?
- What efficiencies should we pursue to increase resources?
- What opportunities should we pursue to grow a stable funding base?
- What individuals/organizations/industry sectors has the university missed the opportunity to communicate with or to serve?
- Currently, ARS does not have a charge-back for crop research at most stations. If a cost recovery system was implemented what would you consider a fair system?
Answers can be submitted anonymously. All responses will be compiled by the Office of the Dean and will be confidential. Please contact Ben Brancel at email@example.com if you have any questions.
The survey is available at https://websurvey.wisc.edu/survey/TakeSurvey.asp?AI=1&SurveyID=51H575K0l64MI65. We ask for your responses not later than Friday, May 1. Thank you for your assistance.This entry was posted in Research by jsindelar. Bookmark the permalink.