Project statuses work to control transaction processing in SFS. The current project statuses include:
- Open — all transactions valid
- Ended: Past Official End Date — NEW POs are not allowed.
The Req Generator will mark these projects as Invalid.
- Closed: Adjustments Only — NEW expenses are not allowed.
Only budget transfers by RSP staff are allowed.
- Hold: Reject All Transactions — ALL transactions are blocked.
- Closed — ALL transactions are blocked.
- Closed: Archived — Project is ended and files are sent to state archives.
As projects and awards are closed out, the project statuses will be updated. It is important that you refer to the status displayed in WISDM when trying to process various transactions.This entry was posted in Research by jsindelar. Bookmark the permalink.