Duplicate W-2 and 1099-MISC forms available

You can request a duplicate W-2 or 1099 MISC form for 2008 if you did not receive one. Please call 608-262-5931 for a duplicate W-2 and 608-890-1655 for a duplicate 1099-MISC form.

This entry was posted in Business Services & Payroll by jsindelar. Bookmark the permalink.