Dean Jahn is pleased to invite nominations for the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences faculty and staff awards for 2009. An awards ceremony is scheduled for Tuesday, April 21, 2009 in the Ebling Symposium Center in the Microbial Sciences Building to recognize and thank those we work with who contribute to the success of our college community. Following is a list of the awards with links to nomination information.
• Awards for faculty:
• Awards for either faculty or academic staff:
- J.S. Donald Short Course Excellence In Teaching Award
- Jung Teaching Award, Arthur J. Maurer Extra Mile Award and WALSAA Advising Award
- CALS International Award
• Academic Staff Excellence Awards (one each for excellence in research, leadership and service).
• Classified Staff Recognition Awards (five for represented staff and one for non-represented).
Nominations are due by Friday, February 6, 2009 to Madelyn Alt, 140 Agricultural Hall. Please be in contact with our office if you have any questions.This entry was posted in Calls to nominate by jsindelar. Bookmark the permalink.