UW Madison Faculty and Staff Flu Shot clinics will be held November 3 through November 14. The Environment, Health and Safety Department is proud to once again facilitate these important flu shot clinics. All UW Madison faculty and staff are invited to take this opportunity. The employee flu shot clinics will take place at 12 different locations on and off campus. Please review the schedule posted online to determine which clinic is most convenient for you. That website also has additional information including specifics about the 2008-2009 vaccine, a printable calendar, and the required insurance and consent form.
- The flu shot clinics take place from 9:00 AM—3:00 PM, unless otherwise noted on the calendar. See calendar at above web address for specific times at certain locations.
- The flu shots are for UW-Madison faculty and staff. They are not intended for spouses and children. Spouses and children should obtain flu shots from their own health care provider.
- University Students should receive their flu shots from the University Health Services. *Please visit: http://www.uhs.wisc.edu
- Flu shots are administered at NO CHARGE for personnel with Dean Care, Physicians Plus, Group Health Cooperative, or Unity health insurance, BUT you must bring your insurance card with you to the clinic for verification.
- If you do not bring your insurance card with you, the fee for the flu shot will be $28.00. Cash or check will be accepted and a receipt will be provided to obtain reimbursement from your insurance provider.
To expedite the process, you may also view, print, and complete the
required insurance form in advance at this website.