CALS Research Division is seeking a graduate student to facilitate and transition their file system to an electronic records system, and to review and archive or purge records as appropriate. This individual will work independently while taking direction from the Research Division’s Assistant Dean and Assistant Director.
Qualified applicants will possess excellent organizational and communication skills, and an ability to work independently and remain focused and on task.
- Review current paper records and convert to electronic records.
- Record review must include organization and assurance of records to be converted.
- Document transition process.
- Maintain knowledge of current policies and procedures regarding electronic records management.
- Review and archive or purge records according to University record retention schedule.
- Participate in review and reorganization process of shared data files.
Applicable benefits associated with this position will be discussed further with qualified applicants.
Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover memo to Angela Seitler in room 146B Agricultural Hall or to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, August 22, to assure consideration.
Desired begin date: September 1, 2008This entry was posted in Research by jsindelar. Bookmark the permalink.