The National Science Foundation has honored several CALS graduate students who applied to the 2008 Graduate Research Fellowship Program. All of these students have demonstrated excellent promise in their burgeoning research careers, and we recognize both those awarded the Fellowship and those accorded an Honorable Mention.
Graduate Research Fellow
- Eric T. Domyan (Genetics)
- Bradley R. Dotson (Cell and Molecular Biology)
- Madeleine Fairbairn (Rural Sociology)
- Laura A. Helft (Plant Pathology)
- Andrew R. Binder (Life Sciences Communication)
- Robert M. Chiles (Rural Sociology)
- Matthew F. Copeland (Biochemistry)
- Elizabeth A. Heath-Heckman (Microbiology)
- Jonathan M. Jacobs (Plant Pathology)
- Andrew R. Jakubowski (Environmental Studies)
- Alex C. Tucker (Microbiology)
The Graduate Research Fellowship Program accepts applications in the fall of each year. Applications should be routed through the CALS Research Division. Please contact Becky Bound (265-8443, firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.This entry was posted in People and Departments, Recognition, Research and tagged Grad students by jsindelar. Bookmark the permalink.