Registration is still open for the annual Academic Staff Leadership Institute on April 14, sponsored by the Academic Staff Executive Committee, the Provost’s Office and the Madison Academic Staff Association. This could be the best $25 you will spend all year, and some of you may even be eligible to attend for free.
For more information, see the registration webpage at: see the registration website.
Space is limited, so register now.
8:00-8:30 Registration and breakfast
8:30-9:00 Welcome, Pat Farrell
9:00-10:15 Concurrent sessions
- Trends in Academic Staff (Noel Radomski/Bill Steffenhagen)
- Leading at the Department Level (Don Woolston)
- Advocating for Academic Staff
10:15-10:30 Networking and Break
10:30-11:45 Concurrent sessions
- Benefiting from an Academic Staff Position (Joe Corry/Char Tortorice)
- Having Conversations at Work That Work (Steve Pearson)
- What is your leadership style? (Don Schutt)
11:45-1:00 Keynote & Lunch – Gary Sandefur, Dean, College of Letters and Science
Bonus: MASA will pay the registration fee for individuals joining the Madison Academic Staff Association (MASA) concurrent with their institute registration and for MASA members who are first time Institute attendees.