The next CALS Communicators meeting is scheduled for April 15th from 9:00 – 10:30 a.m. in the 6th floor faculty meeting room—room 6201—in the Microbial Sciences Building. The meeting will focus on branding—how to develop a departmental identity that really connects with your audiences, from prospective students to potential donors and everyone in between. We’ll have a panel discussion with some campus colleagues who have recently participated in various campus branding campaigns. Speakers include:
- Ted Halbach (Extension Youth Specialist, Dairy Science), who helped spearhead a successful branding campaign to reposition the dairy science department and increase enrollment
- Ric Grummer (Department Chair, Dairy Science), who also participated in dairy science’s branding campaign
- Tricia Dickinson (Director of Marketing, UW Communications), who coordinated UW-Madison’s most recent branding initiative, which created the “Forward. Thinking.” tagline
- Deborah Mitchell (Associate Dean for Marketing Services, UW School of Business), who led the business school’s recent branding efforts
- Lari Fanlund (Director of Communications, UW School of Business), who also participated in the business school’s recent branding efforts, and helped implement the new brand approach
Please come at 9:00 for coffee, treats and conversation! The program will start at 9:30.This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged Communications by jsindelar. Bookmark the permalink.