UW–Madison Smart Restart: For information about fall semester instruction and campus operations, please visit For COVID-19 news updates, see

Discretionary Compensation Adjustment requests can be submitted online

Discretionary Compensation Adjustment requests for classified non-represented employees may now be submitted electronically. The website is Anyone with a NetID can log-in to submit a DCA request for either a base building (per hour increase) or a lump sum payment for compensation of new duties, increased significant competencies, merit/performance, pay equity, or retention. Please contact Linda Heideman Nigbor at 262-3337, if you have questions about this process.