UW entrepreneurs: Welcome to the Entrepreneurial Deli! Put yourself on the path to entrepreneurship by checking out this fast-paced, interactive event featuring mini-presentations on business essentials like guerrilla marketing, cash conservation, building buzz, the successful elevator pitch and more. Like a deli, we’re presenting you with a variety of options, but you choose only the content you want–attend the presentations you’re most interested in, talk to the speakers you want to hear more from, and above all, keep moving to take advantage of everything offered. We know you’re short on time, so this grab-and-go event is designed to give you critical information and tools in a fun, fast format — no presentation will be longer than 10 minutes, and we’ll have refreshments and prizes as a bonus.
Deli presenters include:
- Deven McGlenn, CEO, NeoClone
- Sonya Newenhouse, President, Madison Environmental Group
- Anthony David Adams, CEO, CreditCovers
- Laura Strong, President/ COO, Quintessence Biosciences
- Rebecca Thorman, Exec. Director, Madison Magnet
- Troy Vosseller, co-founder, Sconnie Nation
- Chad Sorenson, co-founder, Fluent Systems
The free event runs from 6:00-7:30 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 12, and will be held in Tripp Commons at the UW-Memorial Union.
The Deli is co-sponsored by the UW-Madison Office of Corporate Relations and Madison Magnet and is funded in part by a grant from the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation in Kansas City, MO.
See you on Nov. 12!This entry was posted in Uncategorized by jsindelar. Bookmark the permalink.