There is now a preferred NimbleGen access agreement for UW-Madison Investigators. This will be facilitated through the UWBC Gene Expression Center.NimbleGen will provide the following pricing to all UW Madison researchers for the current 385,000-feature arrays:
- NimbleGen Full Service — $275 per array.
- Array Delivery — $300 per array.
The UWBC GEC (www.biotech.wisc.edu/gec) will support and offer comparable services on campus for all current NimbleGen applications. In addition, attractive pricing for custom array design, multi-well arrays, and the new 2.1 million-feature arrays are also part of the agreement.
The following are direct links pertaining to specific applications of the NimbleGen technology:
- CGH – Comparative Genomic Hybridization — http://www.nimblegen.com/products/cgh/index.html
- Gene Expression — http://www.nimblegen.com/products/cgr/index.html
- CGS – Comparative Genome Sequencing (microbial mutation mapping and resequencing) — http://www.nimblegen.com/products/cgr/index.html
- ChIP-chip — http://www.nimblegen.com/products/chip/index.html
- DNA Methylation — http://www.nimblegen.com/products/methylation/index.html
For more information, contact the UW Gene Expression Center, Genetics/Biotechnology Bldg at 425G Henry Mall, Room 3450 Madison, WI 53706 ph:(608)-265-3029 fax:(608)-890-0167 firstname.lastname@example.org