An upcoming CALS Research Division training session will tell you Everything you ever wanted to know about WAES, CRIS, Hatch, McIntire-Stennis, Animal Health, and Multistate funding.
- DATE: Thursday, April 19, 2007
- TIME: 8:30-10:30 a.m.
- PLACE: Parsons Penn Conference Room, Taylor Hall
- PRESENTERS: CALS Research Division
- TOPIC OUTLINE: This session will provide a brief overview of the WAES (Wisconsin Agriculture Experiment Station) and the various funding opportunities available through the Hatch, McIntire-Stennis, Animal Health, and Multistate programs. This session will also provide information about the CRIS reporting requirements and the steps needed to comply with theose requirements.
- WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Department/Center personnel responsible for managing the Current Research Information System (CRIS) data, individuals interested in learning more about multistate collaboration, individuals who are seeking information about the Hatch, McIntire-Stennis, and Animal Health programs, and anyone who has questions or concerns.