Higher Education Challenge Grant applications due Feb. 1

The FY 2007 RFA for the Higher Education Challenge grants program is now available on the CSREES and websites.

Applicants should be directed to:

ALL APPLICATIONS must be submitted electronically (received by February 1, 2007) through Any institution submitting an application must first obtain a Data Universal Number System (DUNS) number and register with the Central Contractor Registry (CCR). This process can take up to one month, and must be done prior to submitting an application. Therefore, you are strongly advised to begin the registration process immediately.

Related entry: Higher Education Challenge Grants can be used for international programs