There is still time to register for Dairy Summit.
If you are already registered and attending virtually, take a moment to create your conference login and save yourself a few minutes on conference day.
Questions? Contact Maria Woldt at email@example.com or (608) 265-4009.
DAIRY SUMMIT DETAILS:
Wednesday, Nov. 15
Event held in a hybrid format. Ullsvick Hall, UW–Platteville or via livestream. Online details and capabilities will be emailed to all registrants.
- 9 a.m. – Registration and continental breakfast, research poster viewing
- 9:45 a.m. – Opening panel – On-farm research: updates from two Hub-funded projects
- 11 a.m. – Research presentations Examples of new research funded by the Hub
- 12:30 p.m. – Lunch, poster viewing
- 1:15 p.m. – State leader panel – Reflecting on four years of the Dairy Innovation Hub
- 2 p.m. – Optional tours or research poster viewing
- 3:30 p.m. – Adjourn
The Dairy Innovation Hub, which launched in 2019, is supported by a $7.8M annual state investment to drive research and development across the UW–Madison, UW–Platteville, and UW–River Falls campuses, ensuring that Wisconsin’s $45.6 billion dairy community remains a global pacesetter in producing nutritious dairy products. This is all accomplished with a keen focus on economic, environmental, and social sustainability.