CALS Wellness Committee tip: At the start of the year, review the Wheel of Wellness
Happy New Year! 2023 is here, and what better way to start the new year than with a reminder of the Seven Dimensions of Wellness, as described by UWell. Self-care and wellness means different things to each individual. The CALS Wellness Committee hopes you have a moment to take a look at the list below and select a dimension to focus on, as you are able.
- Emotional: Taking care of your mind
- Social/cultural: Taking care of your relationships and society
- Financial: Taking care of your finances
- Environmental: Taking care of what’s around you
- Physical: Taking care of your body
- Spiritual: Taking care of your values and beliefs
- Career/Academic: Taking care of your future goals
For a colorful visual of the Seven Dimensions of Wellness, developed by UWell, please download this flyer or view the image below.
Be well as we head into 2023, and know that your CALS Wellness Committee is starting to plan wellness-themed events, lunch and learns, discussions, etc. More details coming soon!