UW-Madison’s Data Science Hub seeks submissions for its third annual Data Science Research Bazaar, focused on the theme of Data and Communities: Sharing and Protecting Data, with in-person and virtual options throughout February 2022. This theme encompasses and addresses:
- How communities share, protect, and validate data
- How communities are represented in, and impacted by, data
- Open data and resources for community building
- Data ethics (privacy concerns, data rights, bias, etc.)
- Methodologies, uses, and communication of data
The conference will feature lightning talks, posters, interactive discussions, and workshops. We welcome presentations from researchers and data scientists from all disciplines, industries, and career stages, including students. Proposals are due November 30, 2021. For more information about presentation opportunities and how to apply, visit our website.