UW–Madison employees who were vaccinated off-campus and haven’t yet provided their COVID-19 vaccination record to UHS are encouraged to do so. This information is important to help leaders understand the overall vaccination status of the campus community and make informed decisions related to health and safety.
Please take the following steps after receiving both doses of a two-dose vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna) or a one-dose vaccine (Johnson and Johnson):
- Find your vaccination record in the Wisconsin Immunization Registry, https://www.dhfswir.org/PR/clientSearch.do?language=en, or find the vaccine registry in the state you received your shots: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/programs/iis/contacts-locate-records.html
- Select “print” and save your record as a PDF.
- Log in to MyUHS: https://myuhs.uhs.wisc.edu/login_dualauthentication.aspx.
- On the bottom left side of the page, click on “Immunization Upload.”
- Upload your immunization record
It can take up to five business days for the record to be reflected in your MyUHS account.