Almost a year after the COVID-19 pandemic disrupted operations, Babcock Hall Dairy Store customers can once again order a dish or waffle cone of their favorite flavor — curbside.
Until recently, ice cream sales were limited to prepackaged single-serve, pint, half-gallons and three-gallon tubs. But the store is once again scooping ice cream fresh for customers, expanding its curbside-only service which also includes cheese, sandwiches and beverages.
- Browse the curbside menu.
- Place your order online or by phone at (608) 262-3045.
- Allow 30 minutes for order preparation.
- Call to let staff know when you’ve arrived.
- Wait by the picnic tables out front for your order to be brought out to you. Per campus safety protocols, please wear a face covering and practice physical distancing while waiting.
The store’s operating hours are 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. on weekdays. The inside of the store remains closed to customers.