It’s that time of year again when you can nominate your outstanding colleagues for recognition via the annual CALS Awards program. Please see the below links to download information about the 2021 CALS faculty, academic staff and university staff awards. The nomination deadline for all awards is Friday, February 12, 2021. At this time, we are planning to hold a virtual awards program on Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 3 p.m. Additional details will be provided closer to the event date.
Awards for faculty:
- Excellence in International Activities Award
- Pound Extension Award
- Pound Research Award
- Robert G.F. and Hazel Spitze Land Grant Faculty Award for Excellence
Awards for either faculty or academic staff:
- Arthur J. and Ellen A. Maurer Extra Mile Award (Note: Candidates for this award must be nominated by a student)
- Louise Hemstead Leadership Award
- Spitzer Excellence in Teaching Award
- WALSAA Outstanding Advisor Award
Awards for faculty, academic or university staff, or students:
Awards for academic staff:
Awards for university staff:
Previous winners of CALS Awards can be found here.
Remember, nominations are due Friday, February 12, 2021. If you have general questions, please contact Therese McHenry at email@example.com, but for award-specific questions, please see the call for nominations for each award’s contact person.