Varsity Venture Studio is an exciting new initiative on campus that is open to everyone in the UW-Madison ecosystem. UW-Madison, WARF and High Alpha Innovation are collaborating to bring the venture studio model to our campus in order to turn ideas into funded software businesses.
- Ideas can come from anywhere on campus
- Ideas don’t need to be “fully baked” – just throw your idea in the mix
- Ideas should address a big problem that can be solved by software or an app
- You don’t have to be a software developer or know how to code
- No patents or invention disclosure required
Visit the website to learn more, attend office hours, and submit ideas.
Submission Round Deadlines:
Ideas are evaluated as they are received
Round 1 – November 1
Round 2 – November 11
Final – November 25
Questions? Contact Katie Rice at firstname.lastname@example.org.