This is a friendly reminder that Fall 2020 Academic Staff Professional Development Grant applications for Spring 2021 activities are due to CALS Human Resources on Friday, October 30, 2020.
Information was sent directly to all academic staff from the Deputy Secretary of the Academic Staff, Jake Smith. His email is included below for your reference.
Submission Information, Deadlines, and Important Links follow:
Please complete the online application and attach the appropriate documents in PDF format. Academic staff are to submit the online application to department chair/director. At that point if approved, department chairs/directors should route to Dawn Wagner for collection via the electronic process.
- October 23, 2020 – Online Proposal Submitted Electronically to department chair/unit head
- October 30, 2020 – Department chairs and unit heads electronically approve proposals
- November 13, 2020 – School/College/Division Dean/Director electronically approves proposal
Please visit http://acstaff.wisc.edu/professional-development/grants/academic-staff-professional-development-grants for further information.
The electronic submission system is available at: https://apps.ohr.wisc.edu/staffdev/
Message from Jake Smith, Deputy Secretary of the Academic Staff:
Applications are now being accepted for the Fall 2020 Academic Staff Professional Development Grant program. The program is offered to academic staff members who meet the eligibility requirements and hold at least a 50 percent appointment. Grants are for activities beginning between January 1, 2021, and June 30, 2021.
- Virtual Info Sessions via Blackboard Collaborate
- Tuesday, September 22, 2020, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm (https://us.bbcollab.com/guest/cb1e647fcb654f15a8e2e7fea8b1d405)
- Wednesday, September 23, 2020, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm (https://us.bbcollab.com/guest/416d083ee94a48728c8349ff11448860)
- Deadline to Submit Application
- Friday, October 23, 2020 – Applicant electronically submits completed application to department chair/unit head
Please see the full announcement, and visit http://acstaff.wisc.edu/professional-development/grants/academic-staff-professional-development-grants for the program overview (including eligibility requirements), frequently asked questions, and other important information.
If you have any questions, please contact me (email@example.com or 263-2985).
Secretary of the Academic Staff
University of Wisconsin-Madison
270 Bascom Hall
500 Lincoln Dr.
Madison, WI 53706