This email was sent from Well Wisconsin on August 4:
Stress. It’s … oh, what’s the word?
And wow, has there been a lot to stress about lately. Let us help you out.
STRESS-BUSTING RESOURCES FROM WELL WISCONSIN
- An app to help you meditate: Try meditating using the Provata VR app. Click here to read more about it and get download instructions.
- Podcasts to help you reclaim your balance: Short mental health–focused podcasts from Beyond Well Solutions are now on the portal. Access them from the rotating carousel on the dashboard, or in the Resources section.
- Follow-along stress-busters: Head to the Resources section of wellwisconsin.staywell.com to find exercise videos, nutritious recipes and e-learning Sessions.
PERSONALIZED STRESS MANAGEMENT HELP FROM A HEALTH COACH
With StayWell health coaching, you get one-on-one support from certified well-being experts who can help you manage your stress. Get started:
- By phone: Call 800-821-6591.
- On the wellness portal: Schedule a virtual meeting (video chat) on wellwisconsin.staywell.com or the My StayWell app.
Bonus: Health coaching can help you earn your $150 Well Wisconsin incentive*.
- Complete one video or phone call to fulfill the “complete a health check” portion of your incentive requirement.
- Complete three video or phone calls, or message with a coach across five days to fulfill the “complete a well-being activity” portion of your incentive requirement.
WELL WISCONSIN RADIO: GRATITUDE AND MEDITATION
We talk with Robert McGrath, a psychologist with UW-Madison’s University Health Services, about gratitude and meditation in times of stress and anxiety. For more information, click here.
Join us on Tuesday, August 11, from noon to 12:30. Click here to register.
Contact the StayWell HelpLine at 800-821-6591.