CALS is seeking candidates for the open position opportunity of Director, Nutrient and Pest Management Program (NPM) in the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences. This opportunity is open to tenured faculty in the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences. The application deadline is July 10, 2020. The position announcement – Position Vacancy Listing #224162 – is available on the Jobs@UW website under Internal position opportunities. The search and screen committee is being chaired by Russell Groves, Professor and Incoming Chair in the Department of Entomology. The search and screen committee includes:
- Russell Groves, Professor (incoming Chair), Entomology
- Heidi Johnson, Associate Professor and Director of the Agriculture Institute, Extension
- Paul Mitchell, Professor, Agricultural and Applied Economics
- Daniel Smith, Outreach Specialist, Horticulture
If this position interests you, we welcome and encourage your application. Information regarding the application process follows.
Because this opportunity is open only to faculty in the CALS/UW-Madison, please take the following steps to access the announcement via the INTERNAL application process.
- Go to: https://jobs.wisc.edu/
- Click on the INTERNAL box.
- Login using your NetID and Password.
- Once you Login, the Director, Nutrient and Pest Management Program (NPM), position posting will appear in the list of opportunities.
- Click on the red Director, Nutrient and Pest Management Program (NPM), text for the full announcement.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click on “APPLY NOW” which will take you through the application process. You will be asked to upload the following materials:
- cover letter including a statement of vision for the role of NPM Director,
- curriculum vitae,
- 1 other: contact information for three references (please include name, address, phone number, email address, and relationship).
For questions on the application process, contact Dawn Wagner in CALS Human Resources at email@example.com (608) 265-3092.
For additional information about the position, contact:
Phone: (608) 262-3229