Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, UW Recreation and Wellbeing (also known as Rec Well) has closed all of their facilities, in-person programs, services, and events. However, they have many options of virtual programs. Options include:
- Group Fitness classes: https://recwell.wisc.edu/groupfitness/
- Intramural sports: https://recwell.wisc.edu/intramuralsports/
- At-home workouts: https://www.instagram.com/uwrecwell/
- Personal training: https://recwell.wisc.edu/training/
- Wellbeing resources: https://recwell.wisc.edu/?post_type=post
The options for Group Fitness classes are many. They have yoga strength, functional strength and stretch, core strength, Powerflow, Barre, Zumba, Tabata, yoga, kickboxing intervals, bodyweight conditioning, Tabata Core, and core and glutes. So, many options! All classes are FREE and offered on Zoom. Registration is required prior to the class start time.