Join a virtual CALS Communicators meeting via WebEx on Thursday, June 4, from 9:30–10:45 a.m. Panelists will talk about events or seminars they have been hosting virtually, share the pros and cons of the platform they use (GoToMeeting, WebEx, and Zoom), and discuss how they handle registration, Q&A, etc. Additional panelists will discuss best practices for lighting, camera angle, and other technical aspects of virtual events. There will be time for questions.
- Shauna Baranczyk, WARF/Discovery Building
- Adam Borger, Food Research Institute
- Michael King, CALS External Relations
- Kara Luedtke, CALS External Relations
- Roger Schmidt, Horticulture/Nutrient Pest Management Program
Use this link to join the meeting: https://uwmadison.webex.com/uwmadison/j.php?MTID=mb8c6e0b43e8fcf477240ee67839cba3c.