All UW–Madison employees are invited to attend one of the upcoming campus forums on the Title and Total Compensation (TTC) Project. New information will be shared, including the next steps of the project implementation (dates/times below).
On November 11, we will make available the Title & Standard Job Description (SJD) Library featuring new market-matched job titles and descriptions for the campus. The Library continues to evolve as changes are made based on campus feedback. The resource does not connect job titles to individual employees; that information will be shared beginning in December. The Library and other information can be found on the TTC Project website.
For the upcoming campus TTC Project Forums, attendees will:
- Learn about the new titles and standard job descriptions;
- Learn more about employee and supervisor TTC Project conversations beginning in December; and
- Be able to ask questions about the project.
Dates and times for the Forums are as follows:
- Monday, November 11 from 9-10:30 a.m. at the School of Nursing
- Tuesday, November 12 from 9-10:30 a.m. at Union South (English, Spanish, Tibetan, Mandarin, Nepali)
- Tuesday, November 12 from 1-2:30 p.m. at Gordon Dining and Event Center
- Wednesday, November 13 from 11 p.m.-12:30 a.m. on Thursday, November 14 at Health Sciences Learning Center (HSLC) (English, Spanish, Hmong, Tibetan, Mandarin, Nepali)
- Thursday, November 14 from 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. at HSLC
- Wednesday, November 20 from 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m., Online Forum
Forum registration is not required. If needed, please make arrangements with your supervisor about attending. You may attend without loss of pay.
If you need ASL interpretation or other accommodations, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Learn more about the TTC Project at go.wisc.edu/ttcproject. TTC is a campus-wide initiative to attract, reward and retain university employees by creating a market-informed pay and benefits structure.