Fall 2019 Academic Staff Professional Development Grant applications for Spring 2020 activities are due to CALS Human Resources on Friday, November 1, 2019.
Information was sent directly to all academic staff from the Deputy Secretary of the Academic Staff, Jake Smith. His email is included below the following CALS-specific information:
Submission Information, Deadlines, and Important Links follow:
Please complete the online application and attach the appropriate documents in PDF format. Academic staff are to submit the online application to department chair/director. At that point if approved, department chairs/directors should route to Dawn Wagner for collection via the electronic process.
- October 25, 2019 – Online Proposal Submitted Electronically to department chair/unit head
- November 1, 2019 – Department chairs and unit heads electronically approve proposals
- November 15, 2019 – School/College/Division Dean/Director electronically approves proposal
Please visit http://acstaff.wisc.edu/professional-development/grants/academic-staff-professional-development-grants for further information.
The electronic submission system is available at: https://apps.ohr.wisc.edu/staffdev/
Message from Jake Smith:
Applications are now being accepted for the Fall 2019 Academic Staff Professional Development Grant program. The program is offered to academic staff members who meet the eligibility requirements and hold at least a 50 percent appointment. Grants are for activities beginning between January 1, 2020, and June 30, 2020.
- Info Sessions
- Tuesday, September 24, 2019, 12:00 – 1:00 pm, Union South (Check TITU)
- Wednesday, October 2, 2019, 12:00 – 1:00 pm, 1345 Health Sciences Learning Center (HSLC)
- Deadline to Submit Application
- Friday, October 25, 2019 – Applicant electronically submits completed application to department chair/unit head
Please see the attached documentation for the full announcement, and visit http://acstaff.wisc.edu/professional-development/grants/academic-staff-professional-development-grants for the program overview (including eligibility requirements), frequently asked questions and other important information.