Unable to attend a July Title and Total Compensation (TTC) forum? Interested in reviewing the PowerPoint and/or the recording? Good news: The PowerPoint and recording of the July forums is now available on the TTC website.
If you’re interested in sharing your feedback on the TTC Project thus far, keep an eye out for a survey from campus in the coming weeks where you can share your thoughts.
What else is coming up?
- 2019 Quarter 3 Frequently Asked Questions gathered from the forums will be posted on the TTC website in the coming weeks.
- Campus is developing a new micro learning tool: Standard Job Descriptions vs. Position Descriptions. More information will be coming.
- November forums will be the week of November 11 (final dates, locations, and times will be confirmed closer to the start of the semester).
Tuesday, November 12
- Union South (English only) – 9-10:30am
- Gordon Dining (Multi-lingual) – 1-2:30pm
Wednesday, November 13
- Health Science Learning Center (Multi-lingual) – 11pm-12:30am
Thursday, November 14
- Health Science Learning Center (English-only) – 11am-12:30pm
Lastly, a reminder that the goal of the Title and Total Compensation Project is to capture the important work being done and modernize our HR processes so we can better serve our valued employees and ensure that we remain competitive in the market.