UW‒Madison’s new Innovate Network compiles resources for faculty, staff, and students working to bring their ideas to the marketplace. Managed by Discovery to Product, the Innovate Network connects the campus entrepreneurial ecosystem and is supported by a wide array of campus and affiliate partners.
Here are just a few of the resources you’ll find on Innovate:
- A finding aid to locate grants and programs that provide funding support and mentoring for inventors and entrepreneurs
- An overview of education programs and events that are regularly offered on campus
- Spaces and equipment to help innovators work, prototype, or advance research
- News for innovators and a centralized calendar of campus entrepreneurial events
- An overview of the key steps in the commercialization process
The monthly Innovate newsletter is a great way to stay in the loop about funding opportunities, trainings, events, and campus innovation news. Learn more and subscribe.