As a reminder, the deadline for nominations for the UW-Madison Academic Staff Excellence Awards is Friday, January 11, 2019. The Excellence Awards honor academic staff in the following categories:
- Chancellor’s Hilldale Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Chancellor’s Award for Excellence in Service to the University
- Chancellor’s Awards for Excellence in Research (Independent Investigator; Critical Research Support)
- Chancellor’s Awards for Excellence in Leadership (Individual Level; College, School, or Larger University Level)
- Robert and Carroll Heideman Award for Excellence in Public Service and Outreach
- Martha Casey Award for Dedicated Service to the University
- Ann Wallace Career Achievement Award
Award information and nomination guidelines for all of these awards can be found at https://acstaff.wisc.edu/professional-development/awards/uw-madison-academic-staff-excellence-awards. Resubmissions are accepted and encouraged to include updated materials.
Nomination materials for all awards must be submitted electronically using the submission system at https://apps.ohr.wisc.edu/staffdev/.
If you have questions regarding the awards, please email email@example.com or contact the Secretary of the Academic Staff Office at 263-2985.