It’s that time of year again when you can nominate your outstanding colleagues for recognition via the annual CALS Awards program. Please see the below links to download information about the 2019 CALS faculty, academic staff and university staff awards. The nomination deadline for all awards is Friday, February 15, 2019. Awards will be presented in the Ebling Auditorium of the Microbial Sciences Building on Wednesday, May 1, 2019 at 3 p.m.
Awards for faculty:
- Excellence in International Activities Award
- Pound Extension Award
- Pound Research Award
- Robert G.F. and Hazel Spitze Land Grant Faculty Award for Excellence
Awards for either faculty or academic staff:
- J.S. Donald Short Course Teaching Award
- Atwood Teaching Award, Spitzer Excellence in Teaching Award, WALSAA Outstanding Advisor Award & Arthur J. and Ellen A. Maurer Extra Mile Award (Note: Candidates for the Maurer Extra Mile Award must be nominated by students.)
Awards for faculty, academic or university staff, or students:
Awards for academic staff:
- Academic Staff Excellence Awards (one each for leadership, research and service)
Awards for university staff:
Previous winners of CALS Awards can be found here.
Remember, nominations are due Friday, February 15, 2019. If you have general questions, please contact Therese McHenry, but for award-specific questions, please see the call for nominations for the award’s contact person.