The UW Forestry Club will be holding their 45th Annual Christmas Tree Sale Nov. 30 – Dec. 2 in the UW Stock Pavilion. Tree species include Fraser Fir, Balsam Fir, White Pine as well as Fraser Fir wreaths. Payment will be accepted in cash or check. Be advised: It’s best to shop early, as trees often sell out before the sale is over.
- Friday, Nov. 30, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 1, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 2, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Fraser Fir trees all sizes: $55
- Balsam Fir trees all sizes: $45
- White Pine trees all sizes: $35
- Fraser Fir wreaths: $23
Proceeds from the sale support student career and professional development opportunities within the Department of Forest and Wildlife Ecology.
For more information, contact Craig Johnston at email@example.com.This entry was posted in Beyond classroom experiences, Highlights and tagged students, forest and wildlife ecology by caschneider3. Bookmark the permalink.