This year’s Partners in Giving campaign kicked off on Oct. 8, 2018 and is underway, as you may recall from the email sent that day by Provost Sarah Mangelsdorf and VCFA Laurent Heller. The campaign’s official end date is Nov. 30, 2018, but contributions will be accepted through May 15, 2019. If you haven’t received your materials, you should be getting them in the near future from your unit’s Partners in Giving Coordinator.
Last year, despite a small decrease in total donors, the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences still managed to increase our total contributions by over $4000. With your generosity and participation, we are hopeful to see gains both in our donors and contributions this year.
Remember, you can donate online at giving.wi.gov or by paper pledge form. Anyone who participates in the campaign by turning in a pledge form or donating online is eligible to win the following prizes from the college’s monthly incentive drawings. This year, we have even more incentives to give away, including but not limited to:
- Free scoop coupons to the Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream Co.
- Free ice cream scoop coupons for the Wisconsin Union
- Goody bags from Earth Share Wisconsin
- Gift cards for Ian’s Pizza
- Free sandwich certificates for Milio’s
- Gift cards to Rockhound Brewing
- Dinner for 2 vouchers to Chipotle
- Admissions to a Comedy Club on State shows
- Gift cards to Glass Nickel Pizza
- $25 gift card for any Food Fight restaurant
- $48 gift certificate to Monkey Business Institute
- Voucher for 2 half-priced tickets to UW Department of Theatre & Drama production of Rebecca Gilman’s Twilight Bowl for either Saturday Apr 13 or Sunday Apr 14
- Set of 4 tickets to a Madison Mallards baseball game
- Set of 4 tickets to the Badger men’s hockey game versus Notre Dame on Friday Jan 18
- $50 gift card to Café Hollander/Lowlands Grand Café Group
- Set of 4 $15 ticket vouchers for any Sunday-Thursday Milwaukee Admirals hockey game
- Set of 4 tickets to the Badger wrestling match versus Minnesota on Friday Jan 29
- A UW hockey puck, autographed by men’s hockey head coach Tony Granato and associate head coaches Mark Osiecki and Mark Strobel
- An autographed 2018 collectors’ series Green Bay Packers football
If you have questions about donating to the campaign, please connect with your department Partners in Giving coordinator or college co-chair Therese McHenry.
Thank you to those of you who have already donated and to those of you who will, and let’s all help to celebrate the campaign’s “45 Years of Making a Difference!”This entry was posted in Uncategorized by caschneider3. Bookmark the permalink.