The 8th Annual Plant Sciences Symposium, entitled Leavesdropping on Plants: Microscopic to Macroscopic Conversations, will be held on Friday, Nov. 16 in the H.F. Deluca Forum in the Wisconsin Institute for Discovery. The symposium is organized by the Plant Sciences Graduate Student Council (PSGSC).
This year’s theme focuses on the connectedness, interaction and communication between plants, their environments and humans. This event is part of The Plant Sciences Symposia Series Network sponsored by Corteva Agriscience.
This year’s speakers include:
- Dr. Carolyn Lawrence-Dill, Iowa State University
- Dr. Natalia Dudareva, Purdue University
- Dr. Thea Whitman, UW-Madison
- Dr. James Westwood, Virginia Tech
- Dr. Marilyn Roossinck, Penn State University
- Gina Zastrow-Hayes, Corteva Agriscience
Registration is free! Register to attend in-person or via webinar here: https://goo.gl/forms/ie2fuuLRDtuvO3e23
Read more about the speakers here: https://psgsc.wisc.edu/annual-plant-sciences-symposium/
Interested in sharing your research at the poster session? Submit an abstract here: https://goo.gl/forms/d6kxv8wH1UQMLfdw2
Contact the PSGSC at email@example.com with any questions.