Fall 2018 Academic Staff Professional Development Grant applications for Spring 2019 activities are due to CALS Human Resources on Friday, November 2, 2018.
The program is offered to academic staff members who meet the eligibility requirements and hold at least a 50 percent appointment. Grants are for activities beginning between January 1, 2019 – June 30, 2019.
Submission information, deadlines and important links follow:
Please complete the online application and attach the appropriate documents in PDF format. Academic staff are to submit the online application to department chair/director.
- October 26, 2018 – Online Proposal Submitted Electronically to department chair/unit head
- November 2, 2018 – Department chairs and unit heads electronically approve proposals
- November 16, 2018 – School/College/Division Dean/Director electronically approves proposal
Please visit http://acstaff.wisc.edu/professional-development/grants/academic-staff-professional-development-grants for further information, including the official request for proposals document, an overview of the grants program and FAQs.
The electronic submission system is available at: https://apps.ohr.wisc.edu/staffdev/
You are also welcome to contact the Professional Development and Recognition Committee at email@example.com or 263-2985.
Brown Bag Sessions
Two brown bag sessions will be held to share information about the program. They are set for:
- Tuesday, Sept. 25, 2018, 12:00 – 1:00 pm, Union South (check TITU)
- Wednesday, Sept. 26, 2018, 12:00 – 1:00 pm, 1306 Health Sciences Learning Center (HSLC)