CALS is seeking candidates for the college’s Associate Dean for Academic Affairs position. The job announcement—Position Vacancy Listing #93069—is available on the Jobs@UW site. Please see below for special instructions to access the PVL and to apply.
The position is open to UW-Madison faculty and staff with experience relevant to CALS. To ensure consideration for this position, applications must be received by February 2, 2017.
The search and screen committee is being chaired by Jeri Barak. The committee includes:
- Jeri Barak (associate professor in plant pathology), committee chair
- Katy Duren (DCS associate dean for academic affairs, summer term, administration and educational innovation)
- David Eide (professor and chair in nutritional sciences)
- Alfred Hartemink (professor and chair in soil sciences)
- Kathryn Jones (student services coordinator for horticulture, soil science, environmental sciences and plant breeding and plant genetics)
- Wren Singer (UW-Madison director of undergraduate advising)
- Daniela Uribe-Cano (undergraduate student majoring in microbiology)
- Dawn Wagner (staff to the committee)
All interested parties are encouraged to apply. If you have questions about this opportunity, please contact Jeri Barak.
Special instructions to access the PVL and to apply:
Because this opportunity is only open to University of Wisconsin-Madison employees, the following steps must be followed to access the announcement via Jobs@UW’s INTERNAL site:
- Go to the Jobs@UW site: https://jobs.wisc.edu/
- Click on the INTERNAL box
- Login using your NetID and Password
- Once logged in, the ASSOCIATE DEAN FOR ACADEMIC AFFAIRS position posting will appear in the list of opportunities
- Click on the red ASSOCIATE DEAN FOR ACADEMIC AFFAIRS text to access the full announcement
To apply for the position, click on the “APPLY NOW” button in the job posting. This will initiate and lead applicants through the application process. Applicants will be asked to upload the following materials:
- Cover letter including a statement of vision for the role of Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
- Curriculum vitae
- Contact information for three references, including name, address, phone number, email address, and relationship