Allen Centennial Garden’s popular Final Fridays series is returning for the summer of 2017. This year it has a new title: Best. Fridays. Ever.
The series is designed to bring together many of the things you love about Wisconsin summers, including artisanal food from premier local food cart vendors, family friendly activities and live music.
The first Best. Fridays. Ever. event is set for Friday, June 23 at 5 p.m. Here’s what’s on the docket:
- Kevin Lease. Sit back and enjoy this talented UW student’s original music and country/pop covers.
- Cali Fresh. Taqueria-style tacos, burritos, quesadillas and chalupas with a choice of chicken, steak, chorizo/steak mix, veggie or shrimp fillings.
- Umami. Authentic Japanese buns featuring pork, tofu and beef.
- Roasted Marshmallows. The Garden is supplying the fire pits and marshmallows for visitors to enjoy.
- Watercolor Mosaic Painting. Paint hand-drawn designs with watercolor paint to spice up any room and bring a little more color to your life.
- One-OneThousand. The founder, Sarah Artz, will provide a hands on creative craft workshop for visitors to enjoy.
- Lawn Games. Giant bubbles, sidewalk chalk and giant Jenga.
- Savory Accents. Commonly found at the Capitol Farmer’s Market, Savory Accents will be sampling and selling their one-of-a-kind chili pepper products.
To learn more, visit the Allen Centennial Garden’s Facebook page.This entry was posted in Events and tagged allen centennial garden by Ben. Bookmark the permalink.