The latest installment of WARF’s Essential Topics Series, “From Benchtop to Big Time: What university technologies need to make it to market,” will be held Wednesday, May 17 from 4:30 – 5:30 p.m. in the Discovery Building’s H.F. DeLuca Forum and will be followed by an informal networking reception.
Join WARF to hear three groups of experts associated with the WARF Accelerator Program. Featured will be perspectives from entrepreneurs, university researchers and industry leaders who will discuss what commercial partners look for in early-stage technologies. Plus, discover how the WARF Accelerator Program is helping prepare UW-Madison technologies for commercialization.
The moderator will be Leigh Cagan of WARF.
WARF Accelerator Program Catalyst Consultants include:
- Brad Henke, Opti-Mol Consulting
- Keith Lobo, WARF trustee
- Laura Nereng, 3M
- Chris Salm, Ab E Discovery
- Jeff Thomas, Simple Machines
UW–Madison researchers include:
- Dave Beebe, biomedical engineering; Salus Discovery
- Melanie Ivancic, Biotechnology Center
- Jordan Sand, animal science; Ab E Discovery
- Karu Sankaralingam, computer science; Simple Machines
- Jim Steele, food science; Lactic Solutions
Register now at warf.org/essentialtopics.