Register now for the final Education Innovation (EI) brown bag of the spring semester.
“Creating and Sustaining High-Demand, Revenue-Generating (131) Programs” will be held Friday, March 31 from 12 – 1:15 p.m. in Union South. Learn how to identify, create and sustain successful, high-demand programs for new student audiences at UW-Madison. Growth of high-demand programs designed for non-traditional audiences allows you to:
- diversify your department’s academic program portfolio
- attract and serve new audiences of students
- strengthen Wisconsin’s workforce in a knowledge economy
- experiment with alternative teaching and learning approaches
- diversify revenue streams in an era of diminished state support
The brown bag will feature Katy Duren, Associate Dean, Division of Continuing Studies, and will highlight critical issues, processes, policies and available resources.
Click here for more information and to register.