Applications are now being accepted for the North Central Region Sustainable Agriculture Research & Education Graduate Student Grant Program, which supports projects by graduate students that address sustainable agriculture issues and are part of the student’s degree program. Proposals are due April 13, 2017.
NCR-SARE’s Graduate Student Grant Program is a competitive grant program to fund graduate student projects that address sustainable agriculture issues. A candidate may only receive one NCR-SARE Graduate Student award during her or his graduate student career. Generally:
- Graduate Student Grant awards can be up to $12,000.
- Projects may last up to 36 months.
- At least 15 projects are funded each year.
- A sample call for proposals is available throughout the year, but you should always consult the current call for proposals when applying. 2014 Grad CFP PDF
- The portfolio of graduate student grant proposals are reviewed and awarded on an annual timeline.
If you have any questions, contact:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgThis entry was posted in Graduate student fellowships by Ben. Bookmark the permalink.