Even though the official end date of the 2016 Partners in Giving campaign was November 30, it is never too late to give and donations continue to be accepted. You can pledge online at giving.wi.gov or by paper form, available from your department’s Partners in Giving coordinator.
The College of Agricultural and Life Sciences will have a final incentive drawing for those who donate to the campaign online or turn in pledge forms and on January 3 will be giving away:
- Gift certificate for up to $50 for the Great Dane
- Set of 4 ticket vouchers for any Sunday-Thursday Milwaukee Admirals hockey game or $10 off Friday-Saturday tickets
- Pair of red fleece Motion “W” mittens
- A Badger mini hockey stick, autographed by men’s hockey head coach Tony Granato and associate head coaches Don Granato and Mark Osiecki
- An autographed 2016 collectors series Green Bay Packers football
Current totals from United Way show that this year’s campaign has raised more funds this year compared to last year, though it looks like at the college level, we have fallen a bit behind last year’s mark. There’s no time like the present to be generous; your contributions help those in need, both locally and across the world.
A special thank you to those of you who have already given and to those that still will!
If there are any questions about the campaign, please contact Therese McHenry at email@example.com or 262-4930.
Give a little, change a lot!This entry was posted in Happenings by Nicole. Bookmark the permalink.